Help solar power get a warm welcome by creating beautiful pollinator habitat on your solar sites. You can alleviate community concerns – and generate positive publicity – by providing attractive, pollinator-friendly habitats that also serve as a carbon sink.
Increase the productivity of your solar sites by replenishing them with a native plant ecosystem. Farmers will welcome the thought of soil that has been nourished for decades.
How I Can Help
Whether you’re a municipality, utility, energy buyer, or solar developer, I can help you create pollinator-friendly solar sites.
My services include:
- RFP and solar law language development
- Proposal review
- Native plant, seed, fencing, landscaper, and restoration specialist sourcing
- Project and maintenance team education
- Stakeholder outreach, including Town Councils, Planning Boards, Zoning Boards, committees, and conservation groups
- Community engagement and education campaigns
- Content creation, such as articles, web pages, presentations, and info sheets
- Media coverage and public relations