Help solar power get a warm welcome by creating beautiful pollinator habitat on your solar sites. You can alleviate community concerns by providing attractive, pollinator-friendly habitats that also serve as a carbon sink.
Increase the productivity of your solar sites by replenishing them with a native plant ecosystem. Farmers will welcome the thought of soil that has been nourished for decades.
How I Can Help
I make it easy to launch pollinator-friendly solar sites by getting the community excited about your project. I can help you with:
- Community engagement and education campaigns
- Project and maintenance team education
- Stakeholder outreach, including Town Councils, Planning Boards, Zoning Boards, and conservation groups
- Sourcing native plants, seed, landscapers, and restoration specialists
- Media coverage and public relations
- Articles, web pages, presentations, and info sheets